Old MacDonald’s Child Care (OMCC) is located in the rural area of Orchard Hills and is set on 8.5 acres (opposite Erskine Park Business Centre) in Western Sydney. We aim to offer children who attend a unique experience of quality education and care.
OMCC is a family owned and operated Private Long Day Care centre catering to the education and care needs of 90 children per day aged 6 weeks to 6 years. OMCC boasts an abundance of outdoor play area (1400m2), complete with 2 separate age appropriate natural play spaces. The outdoor environments have been designed to incorporate our natural rural surroundings and encourage all children to explore their sensors while engaging in the environment.
OMCC provides a large horticultural area for children to experience the aspects of gardening and growing their own fruits, vegetables and herbs. Once grown, children will harvest the crops and take them to the kitchen to be prepared for the daily meals.
OMCC provides an animal nursery with the inclusion of ducklings, chickens, lambs, goats, guinea pigs, rabbits, piglets and more.
OMCC provides fresh healthy food prepared daily with dietary and allergy needs being catered to by our own qualified cook/chef who in addition sources ingredients from the local area. All meals have been carefully designed by a nutritionist ensuring that all children receive a healthy balanced diet during their attendance at our child care centre.
Why Choose Us
Old MacDonald’s Child Care is committed to providing the highest quality education and care possible to 90 children per day, aged 6 weeks to 6 years.
Our aim is to provide a unique experience for both children and families attending our centre.
- Natural Outdoor Play Spaces with two separate areas for age appropriate play.
- Animal Nursery to learn about how to care for other
- Purpose built facility to cater to individual needs
- Small class sizes
- Dining Room for great social interaction
- In-house cook/chef to create delicious meals to cater to individual children’s allergy/ health requirements.
- Horticultural area where the children grow fresh produce.
- Menus designed in consultation with a dietitian and health coach
- 5 Incursions per year